COMING SOON!!!Shenandoah Valley Blazes a Trail for Boomers and Millennials The Destination Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley is ground zero for the state’s craft brewery scene. Breweries have become a huge part of the region’s economic development, along with destination hotels and outdoor activities, which all pair nicely with the craft beer scene. Six counties along the Blue Ridge Parkway partnered in developing Virginia’s BeerWerks Trail. The group came to Flagship with a dual challenge. First was the goal of targeting baby boomers and millennials through comedic 30-second social spots. The second challenge is that they had only three weeks to make it happen before the leaves changed. The Journey Flagship created an original concept for both baby boomers and millennials. Inspired by the style of Wes Anderson, Flagship scripted and developed an otherworldly comedic concept within two weeks. The result is a very funny and successful commercial spot promoting Shenandoah Valley and the BeerWerks Trail.
- Client Virginia Tourism Corporation
- Brand Shenandoah Beerwerks Trail
- Production Company Flagship Visuals Co.
- Director Pete Szijarto, co-writer
- Executive Producer Flagship Visuals Co.
- Producer Vigilant Creative
- Post Production Company Flagship Visuals Co.
- Art Director Vigilant Creative